Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Life as a Blog. . .

I think that this is a bad sign - maybe I've become too obsessive about my blog, and I just started it. Last night, I had a dream that my life was a blog - and someone else (actually several someone elses) were the writers! Whoa! Now, if I were to psychoanalyse myself, it would probably go something like this: the fact that other people (none of whom I know by the way)were composing my life means that I care too much about what other people think and live my life by other people's expectations. Sounds pretty good, huh (the analysis, not the meaning)?!? Maybe I have found my calling in life!!! Actually, I think the dream was the result of too much strawberry shortcake before going to bed - that and trying to figure out all the best set-up options for my blog. I must admit, I do tend to obsess about things until I get them just so.
I guess I haven't found my calling after all. My mother-in-law suggested a more probable interpretation (if one believes in that sort of thing) which was that I feel as though I don't have control of a lot of things going on in my life right now - which is certainly the case! I guess I'll have to keep looking for what I want to be when I grow up!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I grow up I want to be a grandma!
Do you think you could help me with that? ;)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger mike.kris said...

I'll work on that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home