Friday, October 27, 2006

How Time Flies

It seems like only yesterday that we brought Little Miss Aayla home from the hospital, and now she's three months old! Where did all the time go? Unfortunately, these pictures are a little old (I got a video camera for my birthday, so the digital camera doesn't see much use!). For those of you who know when my birthday is, yes, I got my present early! Anyway, without further ado, here are the pictures of my sweethearts:
Hanging with Daddy
Smiles for Grandma!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger ertlnet said...

I was just going to leave a post for Aayla and tell her she needed to make you post more pictures for Aunt Jenni! I'm going into withdrawals!

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is the absolute cutest in the whole world!
(Obviously, this is from Grandma!)

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike and Kris,
Thanks for swinging by our site. Congratulations on your baby girl! How exciting to see the Lord blessing friends from NBBC.
We'll have to keep up the visits to see Aayla continue to grow and see how the Lord is working in your lives.
Take care.
P.S. I (Tim) just saw Matt Tuttle at BJ, and he reminded me of all of the grand times we had in the technology department. We were trying to remember who accidentally formatted Miss Shook's computer. (And yes I have not forgotten that I was the one who formatted James Spears computer [though it was at Wilkes' direction]). Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home