Thursday, July 20, 2006

Please Pray. . .

Well, the baby has decided that he/she is not just yet ready to join the outside world! So, we will be going in to the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced. I know that this is a perfectly "normal" procedure, but I am still nervous about it. Also, if you are reading this tonight, please pray that I am able to sleep tonight. Sleep has been a precious commodity lately, and I am having a hard time "shutting down" my active mind to get to sleep at night - I am afraid tonight will be no different because I actually have something to ponder all night long!
Thanks to you all for your prayers and support, we hope to be able to post our long awaited news soon!

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger ertlnet said...

If you actually have Baby Ertl on the 21st, that is Guam's Liberation Day! And Liberation Day for you too! ;-)

I've been praying! And hope to get a phone call soon! :-)

-Aunt Jenni
p.s. I think Jermifer is a nice name. Ask Mom or Mike for the story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home