Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not Much to Say. . .

But then, I don't think that really matters - most of you are probably just as happy if I write nothing - as long as I post pics! We are all doing well, same old, same old. Last week, Mike had twelve hour days all week plus Saturday, so we are still recovering a little from having our routine so messed up. Aayla is enjoying tummy time alot more, but has no desire to roll over (which is just fine, she'll do it when she's ready!). I'm starting to get a little more sleep - the first rounds of immunizations messed up Aayla's sleep schedule quite a bit, and we are just now getting back to a 6 hour block of sleep at once. Yeah!!!
Weather went from unseasonably warm last week to absolutely freezing today (we awoke to a thunderstorm of sleet!). Well, that's about all from here, so without further ado:
OK Mom, put that camera down and come play.
Fleece tastes great!
Daddy sure is comfy!

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful daughter and she looks great in purple! Hopefully you can get back to a schedule soon.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Glad to see some new pictures of the chunkamonka. I hope we can get together again soon, maybe a week day will work, now last week, I had thurs-friday off of babysitting and Jeremy closed, would of been perfect to hang out. woulda coulda shoulda ;)

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I remember how you looked at that age-oops! Thank you for being such agreat sister. Take care of that precious gift.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger mike.kris said...

Kelli - Aww, thanks. I think that she is a beauty too, but I am VERY prejudiced!
Lyns - Woulda, coulda, shoulda indeed! What's up for Saturday? DH is working.
Carrie - thanks for posting a comment, means more to me than you know. Hope things are going well for you. I'll try to email you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home