Monday, December 11, 2006

A Short Update...

Well, it's been awhile. We had an excellent Thanksgiving. Good food, good family, good times! We certainly have much to be thankful for!
Thanksgiving weekend we put up our tree - first real tree in a long, long time.

Last week, Aayla had her 4 mo. checkup (more like 4.5 mos.), and all is well. She now weighs a whopping 16 lbs. 9 oz. and is 26.5 inches long. She certainly seems to be in a hurry to grow!
We finished almost all of our Christmas shopping last weekend (the rest will be online shopping I hope) - braving the holiday crowds is certainly not my idea of a good time. I'm so happy to have that mostly done.
Two quick pics:
"What up?"
"Really?!? Then what happened?"

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Lynds said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute!!!! Oh my goodness! I love your tree, that ribbon is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home