Saturday, July 01, 2006

Early morning! (for me)

I keep telling Kris that I feel like I have been out of the world for weeks. In reality it has only been three days. At work the first shift operator had a death in the family, so third shift and I (on second) had to work 12 hours to cover for him. Thursday night he didn't want to work 12 hours so I came in at 6:30am after getting off at 11:00 at night. I only got about 3 or 4 hours of sleep and then had to work another 12 till 7:00pm. FINALLY it is over! My 4 day weekend has commenced! Well, it started off with an early morning. Early when you stay up till 2am. Nathan, a good friend from highschool, and his wife were in town with their new baby! So we went out with them for brunch. It was really good to see them! It makes you feel really old when you sit around and talk about birth and kids!

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,

It's been a long time! I am living in SC now and am buying my own place next week. I'm glad you started a blog. Just wanted to stop by and say hey.

Your former roommie,
Melinda Murrell

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger mike.kris said...

Melinda!!! How are you? Wow, it's truly amazing to be able to catch up with old friends (time-wise, not age-wise!)-blogging is such a great tool. What have you been up to? Thanks for posting - do you have an email address? I would love to find out what's been going on with you!
Kris

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger mike.kris said...

Melinda, took your post off so your e-mail address isn't available to the general public. I'll e-mail you soon! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home