Friday, January 19, 2007

New Layout

Well, about a week ago, I completed my final layout using the trial version of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo. You can download a free full access trial for thirty days, to test it out before you buy it. I have a few more to try out before I decide, but I did enjoy PSP while I had it. So, here it is:



Credits:
Paper - Seasonal Sampler by
Shabby Princess
Ribbon and Bow - Swirlicious by Samara Gugler at
Digital Scrapbook Place
Tag - Diva by Digital Scrapbook Place

Everything here is going well. The doctor determined that Mike's foot was not broken, just bruised. He just returned to full duty at work Wed. It still bothers him when he is on it for a long period of time, but seems to be healing well.
Little Miss Aayla has a cold (nothing major, but she seems pretty congested at times), and since her and I love to share, I have a cold too! I am starting to feel a little better, and judging by her cheeriness, so is she.

That's about all I have to report for now. Hope everyone reading this is having a blessed day!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layout! I lilke it!
Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home