Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy 6 Month Birthday - a few days late!

I cannot believe that Aayla turned 6 months old on Sunday! She is getting so big and growing so fast - time is just flying by! I didn't get to post this sooner, because Aayla was sick this past weekend with a bad cold. She would wake herself up coughing and choking - very sad!!! Monday, we took her to the doctor and he sent us to the hospital for an RSV test (Praise the Lord, the test came back negative!), what a horrible little test! She has been getting better, but is still very congested.

We were planning to introduce solids this past weekend, but figured we should wait since she was sick. Maybe this weekend. . .

Here are a few recent pictures of my little munchkin.
Just chilling with Daisy

One of Aayla's very favorite things - her sippy cup. She would never take a bottle, but give her a sippy cup any day! (She always looks so much smaller when Daddy is holding her!)

Playing with Grandma. She is getting so big - sits up so well by herself!

My poor sweet sick baby on her "birthday". This is Aayla's favorite nap spot - Mommy!

4 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger ertlnet said...

Happy Birthday Aayla! You're getting so big! I love the picture with Grandma. See you in a few months!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Wow, 6 months old already! Time sure does fly. I sure hope that she feels better soon!

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of them! The pix of her napping on Mommy is precious! I think she gets cuter every day!
Love, Grandma

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl! I can't wait to hold her. She has such loving parents taking care of her.

Hugs+Kisses!!! GRAMMY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home