Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WARNING: TOO MUCH CUTE!

Here is a quick post to share a picture of my most adorable little one:
Aayla loves sitting in the sink - and she looks so cute with her few little hairs sticking up!

We've entered the wonderful world of solids, and so far we've had moderate success. On the yucky list(and I have videos of shudders to prove it)are: apples and carrots. On the "if I was starving I could force myself" list is bananas. And on the "please Mom, I want some more": avocados and rice cereal.

Aayla is striving hard for greater mobility, but has only mastered rolling to her destination (not sure "mastered" is the best word for it), and now "crawling" backwards! It's very cute, but a mite frustrating for her.

Well that's about it. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

3 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger no said...

Don't give her a hard time about "rolling". After I eat a meal, I have to roll myself off the couch, or roll myself into my car . . . give the kid some credit!

BTW . . . she's definitely taking after her mother, cause, well, sorry Mike, you ain't that cute :)

Nuga

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love tis picture. Will have to get a copy for her scrapbook! She has to be the cutest baby in the world!
Love,
Grandma

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

That picture is absolutely adorable! Glad she is doing well with the solid foods.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home