Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It Came!!! WOOT!

My Moby wrap came yesterday! I am so excited. It's beautiful and Aayla really seems to enjoy it. I was a little worried about how she would react since she hasn't been in a sling of any sort for months. She fusses a little while I am putting her in it (probably due to my inexperience), but once she's in, she's fine. I LOVE having my hands free to do stuff while I hold her (especially while she's asleep). She fell asleep in her sling three times today (all her naps), and I was able to get some stuff done! Here's Aayla's first nap in the wrap

In other news, there is no stopping the tide of mobility. Aayla is no longer content to crawl - she must be getting into stuff
and pulling herself up. She can sit on her knees for a long time at the TV stand poking at the VCR - very entertaining stuff!

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger ertlnet said...

Aunt Jenni wants to see some Easter pictures! Grandpa sent me some, but I'm sure you have cute ones too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home